The setting is peaceful and serene. The only noise comes from the soft rustling of the pepper-tree leaves following an occasional breeze, the echoes of a lonely dog's bark or the muffled sounds from the distant freeway. Looking down from the little Yorba Cemetery into the picturesque vista of the valley gives an unexpected feeling of remoteness. A short distance from this 110-year old cemetery is the California State Historical Landmark No. 226—which is the designated site of Bernardo Yorba's ranch house. Don Bernardo set aside this burial plot in 1858 from his private property not only for the benefit of his own Yorba family but also for his “compadres” and good friends.
In 1835, Bernardo Yorba settled with his family in Orange County. The year before, Governor Jose Figueroa had granted Don Bernardo the rancho Canada de Santa Ana, the three leagues of over 13,000 acres. Years before in 1810, Bernardo's father, Jose Antonio Yorba, had received the Santiago de Santa Ana Grant of 165,000 acres from the King of Spain.
Fernando Bernardo Antonio Yorba (Don Bernardo's full name) died on November 20, 1858 and was originally buried at The Old Calvary Cemetery in Los Angeles along with others of the family. When this cemetery was abandoned, the bodies of Yorbas were removed to the Yorba Cemetery where a memorial monument was erected on April 24, 1928.
Few people, even the residents of Orange County itself, are aware of the existence of this burial site except for members of the Yorba family and the descendants of the others who are buried there. No signs are posted for identification or direction. However, the cemetery may be reached by traveling east on State Highway 91 from Los Angeles, turning left onto the Yorba Linda Freeway on Imperial Highway, turning right on Esperanza Road (which is named after Esperanza Yorba, daughter of Prudencio and Dolores Yorba), and turning left again onto a rough and narrow unauthorized access road for about a quarter of a mile.
The ravages of years of abandonment and vandalism have left the Yorba Cemetery in poor condition. Through the years there have been admirable attempts to combat this problem by donations of money and by work projects conducted primarily by descendants of the early California Yorba Family. Without the benefit of regular maintenance or any water other than the natural rainfall, it is remarkable that any trees or shrubs have survived to help beautify the grounds. Ironically the main problem ahs been the lack of water yet the surrounding property is owned by the Anaheim Union Water Company and a water ditch runs nearby! Despite this situation there are a few green bushes and pepper trees but it is still dominated by the hard sun-baked adobe that is periodically denuded of even the wild grass and weeds. The Orange County Forestry  Department now and then dig, cut and burn-out the area. Unfortunately along with the weeds go many of the old and weather-beaten wooden markers that give evidence of the antiquity of the site. Most are far from legible and are of no practical purpose but serve as part of the charm of the little Yorba Cemetery.
For years this property remained in the hands of the Yorba Family until it was donated to the Los Angeles Roman Catholic Archdiocese in the 1920's. Probably because of the distnce involved and the project being unrelated to the basic activities of the Church, in February of 1967 the Archdiocese deeded the approximately two hundred feet square cemetery to Orange County.
This plot of ground remains peaceful and serence—and neglected. It is hoped this condition will be changed through the restoration plans headed by Orange County's Supervisor William Philips and Dr. David L. Messenger of the Placentia-Yorba Linda Heritage Society. Then the proper recognition and respect will be given to the Yorba Family Cemetery—California's oldest!
Many humble and simple markers have been erected within this plot of ground over the years to demonstrate the reverence and love felt for the departed ones. It also gives evidence of monetary inability to convey feelings with elaborate and costly tombstones. Often the lack of funds for even the small burial fee resulted in sureptitious internments under the cover of darkness without the designation of any sort of marker or identification. Existing headstones, mostly broken and mutilated, ber the family names of Aguilar, Ames, Castillo, Celaya, Dominguez, Fuentes, Lugo, Murillo, Peralta, Reyes, Sepulveda, Vasquez, Wilson, and of course, many Yorba names. Beginning in 1954, these and others totaling over 250 entries have been collected by the author with names and dates from the markers and other sources. The newest additions to this open list have been contributed by Mr. Albert Yorba of Anaheim. There has never been a sexton per se for this cemetery, as this was a private burial ground, so an exact record is impossible to obtain but Mr. Yorba has a book containing an account of many of the payments for burial rights in this family plot. These were recorded by his father, Prudencio Yorba. Burials took place there even as late as 1939.
For the first time, an alphabetical compilation of the known burials is now offered for publication. No editorial changes have been made to alter any of the following burial information. It is printed as was found recorded on either tombstone or paper; erros and misspellings are retained. The prefact of a dagger (+) denotes the data is from the Yorba Burial Book; the asterisk (*) denotes first hand information from an original cemetery marker; the twenty Yorba entries preceded by a double dagger (++) indicates the information was obtained from the late Ellen C. Barrett of the Genealogy Department of the Los Angeles Public Library.
+ 1933 Aug. 10 Eduardo Acosta died burried C. Castillo paid 10.
+ 1929 Dec. 9 Encarnacion Acosta died S. Sepulveda promised to pay Paid 10.
+ 1927 June 13 Hermine Bayha paid for grave plot to bury Domingo Aguilar 10.
* D. Aguilar—B. 1853—D. 1928 .
+ 1925 July 11 Anselmo Aguirre burial plot for child due.
+ 1928 July 16 Emilio Rodriguez Paid for a grave for Alonzo Nov. 4/28 Paid 5 due $5 pd. 5+5.
+ 1929 Dec 5 Jose Alvarez Pd for Francisco Alvarez grave 10.
+ 1927 June 5 Onesto Alvarez paid for grave to bury his child $10
* P (or F) Alvarez y M. P. de Alvarez.
* Mrs. V. G. Alvarez—April 25, 2907—age 42 years.
* Mother—Ursula F. Ames—July 5, 1877—Feb. 5, 1928.
+ 1928 Feb. 5 Julia Ames died grave due (see above).
+ 1926 Jan. 19 Ruby Ames burried paid $10.00 by Alejandro Ames.
+ 1930 July 12 Gregorio Andrada burried at Yorba Cemetery
+ 1924 Nov. 21 Martin Apalate grave for child to be paid soon $10—pd. Nov. 25.
* Juan Apalate (cut)—Fallccio 24 Nov. 1920 a la Edad de 6 Dias.
* Recuerdos de Esposo y Hijos—Maria R. de Arballo—Nacio 1860—Murio 1916—EPD
* Paul Arballo—B. 7-4-84 D. 2-13-58 de parte de su hija.
+ 1926 Oct. Marcelino Arsola Paid for burial plot for child bal. To be pain the 5th of Nov.
+ 1930 May 12 Julio Aparicio Atwood child died burried to pay soon.
+ 1927 August 17 Ysaac Baldes Pd. for grave $10.
* Miguel Ballestero, 1834-1906.
+ 1924 Dec. 29 Paid by Albert Murillo for grave for Margerita Ballestero $10.00.
+ 1928 Feb. 28 Ramon Barragan burried a child his son Paid $10.
+ 1930 May or June 4 Ramon Barragan brother died he promised to pay for grave.
+ 1933 Ramon Barragan child burried.
* Beloved Mother—Angie C. Bleecker—1895-1934
+ 1934 Nov. 3 Angelita De Blicker died buried in Yorba Cemetery S. Blicker promised to pay (see above)
* Senaida Y. de Botiller, D. Sept. 14, 1893—33 yers 3 m. 9 d.
+ 1924 Dec. 24 Paid by B. Buriciga for plot to burry his wife $10.00.
+ 1924 Sept. 2 Juan Fuentez paid for grave plot for Josie Burke $10.
* Jose Fuentez Burke, 1887-1924 (see above)
+ 1931 Dec. 19 Joe Campos pd. for burial of his child $10.
* Audel Carillo, 1891-1919.
+ 1933 Apr. 10 Adelina Y. Carrillo died grve not paid.
++Adelina Yorba Carrillo (dau. Of Prudencio & Dolores Yorba) Nove. 1853—Died April 11, 1933 (see above)
* Ramon Carrillo, 1848-1921.
+ 1933 Feb. 19 J. Casas buried his child pd. 5.
+ 1933 July 29 Marcelo Casas child burried pd. 10.
+ 1926 Apr. 13 Alejandro Castillo burried due.
* Alejandro Castillo (see above).
* C. Castillo (& A. Rivera).
+ 1926 Mar. 29 Burried Calletano Castillo paid $10 by Calletano Castillo (see above).
* Jennie R. Castillo, Born April 19, 1896—Died April 18, 1916.
+ 1932 Nov. 6 Jose Castro died Calletano pd. $10.00.
* Erlinda Celaya, B. 1853 D. 1909
+ 1934 July 19 Paula Celaya burried pd. 10 by Ruben Celaya.
* Paula O. de Celaya (In memory (of) your husband and sons) 1870 D. 1934.
+ 1929 Mar. 3 Alonzo Chevaria died agreed to pay V. F. Yorba due 10. Mrs. E. C. Yorba Paid F 9/30.
* Alonzo Chabaria, 1839-1929.
+ 1933 Dec. 4 Andres Chaves died burried pd. 10 by Federico Chavez 
* Eliza de Chaves, B. 1853 D. 8 Jan. 1890.
+ 1933 Dec. 20 Marcos Cisneros died burried by Orange Co. pd. 10.
+ 1933 June 17 Julio Conrriguez child died pd. 5.
* Ida R. Contreras, Dec. 18, 1897—Aug. 23, 1923.
* Manuela A. Cooper at Rest 1862-1924.
+ 1927 Feb. 7 Nieves Cooper burried Paid by Siborio Sepulveda $10.00.
+ 1925 Jan. 7 Paid by Ramon Cooper for grave wife buried $10.00.
+ 1924 Dec. 18 Paid by Chas. Coronado for grave plot for Pedro Coronado $10.00.
+ 1931 Apr. 26 Preciliano Cruz died Julian to pay.
+ 1932 Feb. 29 Encarnacion Cuellas died—Polito Cuellas paid $10.00.
+ 1928 Nov. 1 Rev. J. Diego paid for grave of Ricardo Cuello (Spanish) el 25 of Oct. burried 10.
* Our beloved father Pascual Daniel; Born 1860, San Gabriel—Died 1914.
+ 1933 Aug. 13 Alberto Davalos died burried pd. 5—Simon Davalos (agreed to pay bal. Jose Aguirre).
+ 1924 June 1 Trinidad Dias grave for child p. $5 to be buried on top of old grave.
* Donaciano Dominguez, 1844-1910—(1851).
* Florisa Y. Dominguez, D. Apr. 2, 1894, 32 yrs. 26 days.
* Aqui Reposa la Finada Francisca Dominguez Esposa de Raymundo Yorva Que Fallecio el 12 de Sept. de 1850 de 21 anos de edad.
* Pablo Dominguez, D. Feb. 23, 1895—49 years.
+ 1931 Jan 16 Aurora Duarte died.
* Inocencia Yorba Duarte.
* Jose Duarte.
* Matera Encinas, born Mrar. 3, 1809—died Jun 2, 1913.
+ 1930 Apr. 7 Jose Estrada's child burried Pd. $5.00.
+ 1933 Feb. 28 Jose Estrada child burried he promised to pay.
+ 1924 May 7 Juan Estrada grave for wife pd. $10.
+ 1928 Dec. 26 Ramon Estrada died and burried at Yorba cemetery plot due pd. 10 Paid by Carmel Encinas—1929 May 9.
+ 1932 Aug. 24 Teresa R. Estrada died Estrada Bros. Pd. $10.00.
+ 1923 July 1 Etchandy for one grave 5.
+ 1932 Feb. 15 Martin Etchandy burried at Yorba cemetery paid by Joe $10.00.
* Mary Etchandy, B.—1884—D. 1909.
* Jordan Felix, died Jan 9, 1922—Aged 74 years 2 am. 13. d.
* Anna M. Fuentez, D. Apr. 18, 1908—18 yrs. 10 m. 15 days.
* Joe Dolores Fuentez, 1849-1939.
* Thomas A. Fuentez, Jan. 17, 1922—10 yrs. 10 m. 10 days.
+ 1923 Nov. 4 By Adolfo Garcia 2.50??
+ 1924 Nov 14 Antonio Garcia grave for child $5 he would pay with work $5.
+ 1927 Nov. 24 Antonio died grave due.
* Bert Garcia, 5 anos de edad—nacio dec. 22, 1919—Murio November 14, 1924.
+ 1932 Dec. 5 Cosme Garcia pd. for his child grave 10.00
* Daniel Garcia, died Jan. 13, 1922, aged 5 years 29 days.
+ 1932 Aug. 16 Child died Elisa Garcia promised to pay . . .
+ 1932 May 16 Francisco Garcia died Adolfo Garcia pd. $10.00.
+ 1934 Sept. 8 Helen Garcia died buried 1—Ernesta Garcia Father agreed to pay $4. + 1 pd.
+ 1924 Mar. 7 Ignacio Garcia grave owe $5 pd. $5.00.
+ 1930 June 15 Josefa Garcia Grand child burried she paid $5.00 a/c 5. 
+ 1927 Mar. 18 Rafael Garcia Paid for grave ofor his child $10.
+ 1932 May 25 Maria Jesus died Camillo N. Ga. . . . a agreed to pay.
* Daniel Gijalva Born . . . 1903-1932.
+ 1932 Oct. 20 Daniel Grigalva died Jose B. Carmelo paid $10.00 (see above).
+ 1924 Feb. 21 Paid by Gomez grave dug child due 10.
+ 1934 Aug. 29 Josefina Gomez died buried 10—Florentino Perez paid.
+ 1927 June 22 R. Gomez Paid grave plot on a/c due $5.00. Nov. 11 Paid 5+5.
+ 1925 July 12 Paid by R. Gomez for grave for daughter $10.00.
+ 1933 July 22 Candalaria Gonzales died pd. 5—Nicolas Martinez agreed to pay bal.
+ 1930 Feb. 28 Silvestre Gonzales died due.
+ 1930 Feb. 13 Visente Gonzales boy buried at Yorba cemetery du $10.
* Ambrosia Hernandez, B. . . . D. 25 Dec. 1927—80 yrs. old.
+ 1932 July 17 Carmen J. Hernandez pd for burial plot in Yorba cemetery $10.00.
+ 1931 Jan.7 Eulalia Hernandez died to bury Marus (sic) Rodriguez promised to pay.
+ 1928 Dec. 11 Guadalupe Hernandez Paid for grave plot at Yorba cemetery $10.
+ 1927 Mar. 15 Guadalupe Hernandez Paid to burry Ramon Hernandez Permission to remove body refused money returned ($10).
* Ramon Hernandez, 4 Nov. 1926—45 yrs old (see above).
+ 1932 Jan. 6 Miguel Herrera child buried at Yorba Cemetery Placentia pd. $4.00.
+ 1932 Dec. 12 Santos (Lopes) chld buried pd. 10.
* Guadalupe F. Lugo, B. Sept. 16, 1852—D. June 24, 1923—70 yrs. 8 m. 8d.
+ 1931 Nov. 2 Child of Jesus Maciales died Paid 10.
Nov 9 Berna(rd) promised to pay Navarro
+ 1934 Mar. 16 Francisca Marquez died burried M. Marquez paid 10.
* Querido madre—en Pas descanse, Francisca Marquez, born May 12, 1867—died Marach 16, 1934.
+ J. R. Marquez Y T.A.P. Marquez.
+ 1930 Jan. 20 Santos Marquez burried child SA? 10.
* A. J. Martinez, Ano 1922-1923.
+ Gabriela Martinez died paid 5—Thomas Rodriguez agreed to pay bal.
+ 1932 Mar. 16 Manuel Menas paid for grave for Hernan(dez) Menas $10.00
+ 1931 Mar. 11 damian Mendoza died buried at Yorba Cemetery Pd. by F. Mendoza 10.
+ 1926 Mar. 28 Damian Mendoza paid for burial plot for his wife died $10.00
* Daniel Mendoza, 1931.
* Luz Mendoza, d. March 1926.
+ 1924 Jan. 4 Nazario Mendoza wife burried pd $7.00 +$3. $10.
+ 1932 Nov. 30 Teresa Mojica died B. V. Terrones pd. $8.00
* A. J. Montez, D. 1922 (19)
+ 1930 Oct. 4 Teodoro Mirales' child burried Pd. 10.
+ 1923 July 1 By Morales for one grave 10.
+ 1924 June 28 Lorenzo Morales for grave to burry a child paid $10.
+ 1923 Dec. Alberto Morillo burried a daughter paid $10.
* Our dau. Cecilia J. Murillo, 1906-1923 (see above).
+ 1932 Mar. 21 Feliciana Morillo buried at Yorba.
* Feliciana Murillo, B. 1858—D. 1932 (see above)
* Justo Murillo, B. Jan. 25, 1852—D. Jan. 1, 1908.
* Navarro, Died Sept. 21, 1899—age 22 yrs. 3 mos. 5 days.
+ Mar. 7 Julian Flores paid for Celso Navarro grave 10.
+ 1930 July 25 Fidel Navarro died burried at Yorba cemetery Paid 10. 
* Fidel C. Navarro, Nov. 12, 1907—July 22, 1930 (see above).
+ 1934 Jan. 7 Juana C. Navarro died buried paid 10 by Gerardo Navarro.
+ 1923 Aug. 25 By Juan Reyes Navarro grave for fence ??? 3.
+ 1934 May 27 B. Navarro paid to bury Luisa R. Navarro 5.
+ 1933 Feb. 22 Ricardo Navarro child burried (sic) no pay.
+ 1932 Dec. 1 Child of Benito Negrette died pd. $10.00
* Jose Negrette, Murio el 9 de Noviembre de 1929—Edad 53 anos.
+ 1929 Nov. 11 Jose Negrette burried Pd. 10. (see above).
+ 1925 Feb. 1 Paid by Mauro Oviedo for grave $10.00 to bury his sister.
+ 1930 Nov. 28 Mauro Oviedo died D. C. Sanchez agreed to pay.
+ 1929 Mar. 12 Magdalena (Garcia) Ortiz 1 month baby burried due.
+ 1933 Feb. 15 Ernestina Osuna's boy son died.
* Benigna Peralta, B. 1851—D. 1931.
+ 1931 Sept. 26 Benigna Peralta died Feb. 11/332 Pd. 10 (see above).
* Mrs. Bethzaida Peralta (about 11 Jan. 1938).
* Glorinda Peralta, Born April 22, 1910—Died April 2, 1927.
* Mother—Guadalupe M. Peralta, 1854-1926.
+ 1926 May 14 Guadalupe Peralta burial (see above).
+ 1931 Aug. 12 J. P. Peralta burried at Yorba Cem.
+ 1932 Dec. 17 Josefa Peralta died A. Encinas agreed to pay for grave.
* Migaela Peralta, D. 19 July 1922—age 49 yrs.old
* Ramona R. de Peralta. Died Nov. 30, 1886—46 yrs.
* Raynaldo Peralta, Born Apr. 1, 1903—Died Feb. 11, 1931.
+ 1927 Apr. 2 F. N. Reyes paid for grave to bury daughter of V. Peralta $10.
+ 1931 Feb. 12 Ventura Peralta child died agreed to pay 10—Vicente Yorba agreed to pay Pd.
+ 1931 Oct. 5 Salome Perez burried child Pd. 10.
+ 1930 Oct. 10 Gerardo Preciado died changed burial place not buried here.
+ 1927 Mar. 10 Child of Felipe Ramirez died grave due.
+ 1930 July 15 Francisco Ramirez (Paul Lugo) child burried.
* Loving Mother Gabriela Ramirez, 1879-1934.
+ 1932 Nov. 19 Pasqual Ramirez child died pd. $10.00.
* William Ramirez.
+ 1933 July 24 Ramon Raymundo died pd. 10—by Preciliano Raymundo.
* Ramon Raymundo, Nacio 19 de Junio 1914—Fallesio el 23 de May de 1933 (see above).
* Aqui Reposan, Los Resios de Andres de los Reyes, Fallecio a la . . . Fullerton.
+ 1933 Mar. 29 Bernarda Reyes died burried Bernardo Reyes paid 10.
+ 1929 Mar. 2 Bibiano Reyes child burried pad. 10.
* Delores de los Reyes, 1875-1929.
* Gabriel de los Reyes, Died Jan. 24, 1915—age 82.
* Gloria de los Reyes, 1855-1897.
+ 1934 Aug. 9 Juana de Reyes died buried.
* Manuel de los Reyes, 1850-1922.
+ 1932 Dec. 2 Minnie Reyes died Pedro Reyes agreed to pay.
+ 1923 Sept. Pedro Reyes buried a daughter due.
+ 1929 Aug. 10 Pedro Reyes wife burried burial plot due 8/9 Paid 10.
* Ramon N. de los Reyes, Born Nov. 3, 1876—Died Jan. 12, 1931. 
+ 1932 July 25 Sibrado Reyes died Pedro Reyes pd. $10.00.
* V. de los Reyes, Born Sept. 1, 1886—Died Mar. 3, 1913
+ 1923 Sept. 2 By Vicenta de los Reyes grave or fence ??? 5.
+ 1929 Dec 24 Vicenta de los Reyes burried due.
* Vicenta G. de los Reyes, Jan. 24, 1830 to Dec. 21, 1929 (see above).
+ 1931 Jan. 13 Zaragosa Reyes died Juan Reyes promised to pay for grave. Buried on top of other grave.
+ 1933 July 11 Bonifacio Rodriguez died buried 5—Jesus Rodriguez agreed to pay.
+ 1934 Oct. 15 Doroteo Rodriguez died buried pd 10 by Clemente Rodriguez.
+ 1933 Jan. 12 Amanda Romero died Gilbert Romero agreed to pay for grave.
+ 1933 Nov. 28 Manuela Romero died Adolfo Romero agreed to pay for grave.
+ 1933 Sept. 3 Pedro Romero died paid 10 by Samuel Romero.
* Sam Romero, D. July 24, 1934—19 years.
+ 1934 July 24 Sam Romero died paid 10 by Mrs. Romero (see above).
+ 1931 Sept. 5 Jorge Rubidoux girl child burried.
* Adleina D. D. Ruiz, D. 4 Oct. 1893—26 yeaers 8 mon.
+ 1924 Feb. 21 Antonio Ruiz grave pd. $10.
+ 1928 Oct. 1 Felipe Yorba Paid for Ed Ruiz grave plot $10.
* In memory of Eduard Ruiz, Age 44 B. 1884—D. 1928 (see above).
+ 1923 Aug. 9 By Francisco Ruiz grave 5. $5.00 due paid 5.
+ 1923 Oct. 14 Francisco Ruiz grav paid $10.
+ 1924 Apr. 6 Gregoria Ruiz grave for child paid $10.
* Jesus Ruiz, B. 1843—D. age 65—1908.
* Refugia Ruiz (age 41 years)—14 May 1892.
* Eva (sic) Sanchez, Fayecio dia 7 (?) de Dicem de 192(3)—de 22 anos de edad.
+ 1924 June 13 D. C. Sanchez paid for grave of otlia or Otha? $10.
+ 1927 Mar. 3 Teresa Sanchez died Pd. Jan7/28 Joe Sanchez 10.
* S. P. Vrina(i) Scarsi(g)a.
+ 1932 Apr. 13 Sencos (Semos?) son of Maria P. Semos (Sencos) buried at Yorba cemetery.
+ 1932 Feb. 25 Joe Talfolla child buried.
+ 1926 May 14 Daughter of Ramon Barranga-Manuela Tapia buried due.
+ 1923 June 6 Zoraida Travis graves paid 5.
+ 1929 Jan. 23 Gloria Uriarte daughter of (L)upe and J. Uriarte buried at Yorba Cem. Pd. 10.
+ 1926 May 22 Catarino Uribes child bureid due Paid $2.00 May 24-2.
+ 1928 Nov. 28 S. Valdez Pd for burial plot for child 10.
* 1932 June 28 Francisco Valencia died Martin Pd. $10.00.
+ 1926 Aug. 31 Martin Valencia paid burial plot Ramona Valencia $10.00.
* Filomento R. Valenzuela 1849-1916.
* Mrs. Louise Valenzuela age 92 yrs—Died Dec. 17, 1930
+ 1930 Dec. 15 Luisa Valenzuela died Pd. 5. Filomeno V. promised to pay pd. 5. (see above).
* . . . . Var. . . . Born Sept. 25 . . . Died June . . . 1927.
* Olga Loraine G. Vasquez, June 19, 1927-Oct. 3, 1930-Rest in Peace.
+ 1930 Oct. 4 Rey Vasquez child died burried pd. 10.
+ 1930 May 9 Luis Wilhardt died burried 12th V. G. Yorba promised to pay Nov. 12/30 Paid 10.
* Luis Wilhardt. B. 1854—D. 1930 (see above). 
* John W. Wilson (husband of Ramonda Yorba de Wilson).
* Ramona Yorba de Wilson.
* L. Y. (near Migaela & Benigna markers).
* T. A Y. & F. P. Y.p (Foot of Feliciadad P. Yorba grave).
* Albert Yorba—Mar. 4, 1930.
* Mother—Andrea Yorba, Nov. 30, 1835—Apr. 23, 1922.
* Bernardo Yorba
* Carlos Yorba, hijo de A. Y. de Yorba, 1865-1887.
* Carlotta C. Sepulveda de Yorba dau. Of R. I. & D. G. . . . Serrano D. Jan. 20, 1894, age 24 yrs. 2 m. 18 days.
++David J. Yorba (son of Prudencio J. & Dolores de Yorba) B. Aug. 22, 1855-D. Mar. 7, 1925.
+ 1925 Mar. 7 Paid by P. S. Yorba for grave of David J. Yorba $10.00 (see above).
++Dolores O. de Yorba (Ontinveros), Murio el 24 noviembre 1894, al edad 61 anos, 3 meses y 20 dias.
+ 1923 June 6 Mrs. E. C. Yorba for graves paid 30.
* Erolinda Yorba—1877-1887.
* Erolinda Yorba—1889-1892.
+ 1933 May 19 Erolinda C. Yorba died pd. by Martina Pelanconi 10.
* Erolinda Cota de Yorba—Born 1853—Died May 19, 1933 (see above).
++Esperanza Yorba (dau. Of Prudencio & Dolores Yorba).
* Felicidad P. Yorba—B. Feb. 21, 1860, age 29 years 4 m. 20d.
++Aqui reposa la finadad Felipa Dominguez de Yorba que fallecio el dida 3 de Septiember del ano 1851 de 37 anos de edad.
++Aqui reposa el Fernando Benardo Yorba que nacio el dia 24 de agosto de 1801, y fallecio el dia 20 de noviembre 1858 (Remains removed Apr. 24, 1928, from Calvary Cemetery, Los Angeles. Bernardo Y., son of Jose Antonio Yorba & Josefa Grijalva).
++Fevilan (Frolian)—of Marcos & Ramona Yorba (de la Guerra).
++Francisca Dominguez de Yorba (wife of Jose Antonio Yorba) Aqui reposa la finado Francisca Dominguez de Yorba, que fallecio el 12 de Sept. de 1850 de 21 anos de edad.
* Glaudina 1882-1883 (child of V. & E. Yorba).
* J. Yorba 1877-1892.
++Jesus Lugo Yorba.
* Jose Antonio Yorba.
* Josepha P. de Yorba Died Nov. 21, 1882, 36 years old (on headstone with Ygnacio E. Yorba & Zoila B. Yorba).
++Luis (child of Marcos & Ramona Yorba).
++Marcos Yorba, son of Bernardo, Died Sept. 14, 1892 at the age of 58 years.
++Marcos (son of Marcos & Ramona Yorba).
++Margarita (dau. Of Marcos & Ramona Yorba).
* Maria C. Yorba—Born Feb. 11, 1892—Died Jan. 13, 1922.
* Mistica Yorba—Hijo de A. Y. Yorba—1858-1879.
* Prudencio Yorba (son of Bernardo Yorba; husband of Dolores Ontiveros) Murio 3 de julio de 1885 de edad de 53 anos 23 dias.
++Ramon (son of Marcos & Ramona Yorba).
* Aqui Reposa la finada Ramona Yorva (Yorba) esposa de B. D. Wilson que fallecio el 21 de Mayo de 1849 de 21 anos de edad (B. D. Wilson tambien). 
* His wife, Ramona de la Guerra—Born 1843—Died 1911 (on marker of Marcos Yorba—she remarried).
* En memorias del finado Raymundo Yorba (son of Bernardo Y; hus. Of Francisca Dominguez; also known as Josef Ramon Dolores; md. 2nd Ma. Concepcion Serrano. Fallcio el 22 de Enero de 1891 de edad 65 anos un mes y 29 dias.
* Robert Yorba—Dec. 28, 1925.
+ 1930 Mar. 4 Roberto A. Yorba died burried son of Albert Yorba Pd. by P.S.Y. 10.
+ Teodocio Yorba—hijo de A. Y. de Yorba 1860-1880.
* Tomas A. Yorba—Died Feb. 18, 1886 age 49 years.
* Trinidad Yorba, son of Bernardo, D. Junio 3 de 1881 a la edad 40 anos 11 meses 17 dias (at the foot of R. Y. & T. Y. marker).
* Children of V. & E. Yorba: Glaudina 1882-1883; Ysabel 1860 (1880)-1883; Ysabel 1883-1892.
* Vicente Yorba (son of Bernardo; hus. Of Erolinda Cota de Yorba) 1884-1903.
* Ygnacio E. Yorba, B. Apr. 18, 1870—Died Sept. 28, 1885. (On headstone with Zoila B. Yorba & Josepha P. de Yorba).
* Ynes Yorba, 1891-1892.
* Ysabel 1860 (1880)-1883 (child of V. & E. Yorba).
* Ysabel 1883-1892 (child of V. & E. Yorba).
* Zoila B. Yorba, Born Dec. 22, 1867—D. Aug. 20, 1882. (On headstone with Ygnacio E. Yorba & Josespha P. de Yorba).
* Ernesto, beloved son of Rafael & Jesus R. de . . .
* Aqui Reposan los Restos de Hilaria . . . es Fallecio . . . Nov. . . . 39—Edad de 44 anos Q.E.P.D.